Wednesday, November 15, 2017

What's in the Woods?: Party Time? I'm There!

Everyday I notice one thing on local Facebook groups in the Fort Leonard Wood area; people posting "there's nothing to do here!"  I keep scrolling usually thinking to myself. "there are so many cool things here, I wish people knew about them all!"  Then, it dawned on me; why not create a weekly post highlighting some unique business or service offered in our area.  Since my daughter can't make it 10 minutes in the car without screaming like a banshee, I am a huge supporter of local businesses and through this have discovered so many great offerings in our area.  This week I am excited to highlight "Party Time? I'm There!" as my first of many 'What's in the Woods?' Wednesday posts!

If you have a superhero fan in your house, no matter what age, then Party Time? I'm There! may be exactly what you are looking for.  Steven Williamson, owner and actor, currently offers two characters; Spider-Man and Deadpool.  He uses movie-quality costumes and hopes to add more characters to his lineup soon.  Steven is able to book parties for kids and adults, which I think is really cool!  He stays in character the full time and customizes character actions for the age group attending.  I mean, I know my husband would be little-girl giddy if Deadpool showed up at our house on his birthday, and let's face it; so would my son.

Steven is not only a business owner, but also an artist creating high-quality horror costumes.  His attention to detail in his work is impeccable, and it is evident he is passionate about his art.  He is also able to cosplay the horror characters Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees P7, and Freddy Krueger.  These characters are geared for an older/adult audience.  If you choose to support Steven by booking a party with his business, you are also supporting an artist, small business owner, and a United States Marine--all great reasons to support his small business.  The best part? He's right here in the 'Wood!


If you would like to check out Party Time? I'm There! or contact Steven here is a link to his business Facebook as well as a good email;

E-mail: stevenusmc161@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FLWcosplay/ 

Disclaimer: The Mediocre Mommy received no compensation for writing this business showcase.  Not even a chimichanga.  The opinions shared are based on interview with the business owner, and are an unbiased publication of owner response.

 Photos are property of Party Time? I'm There!

Mask an original work created by Steven Williamson.

No comments:

Post a Comment